• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Because I Love Her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darky

So - I was talking to my partner's friend about how my partner's Father seems to dislike me for no reason and...

Me:
Still - I'm sure that things will work out in the end, because Sophie and I certainly shall not be breaking up any time soon.
Him:
Good
Him:
You must promise this - as otherwise I will personally come to your house and slay you
Me:
XD I don't need to - I am utterly in love with Sophie, and therefore there is simply no reason for us to break up.
Me:
I like to be realistic - but I honestly just cannot imagine it happening at any time.
Him:
good/
Me:
^^
Me:
Every day she manages to do something that makes me love her more, y'know.
Him:
....like
Him:
masturbate?
Me:
XD No.
Me:
She'll just say or do something incredibly sweet, or say something really funny - or she'll make some kind of judgement that totally agrees with my opinion on something.
Me:
Or she'll describe something in a really quirky way as she tends to do, or she'll say something purely because she knows that I want to hear it.
Him:
I'm glad, because you make Soapie very happy
Him:
and she needs that
Me:
Do I? XD
Him:
"Do I?" You want bloody flowers and a speech!?
Me:
yes. XDDD
Him:
alright then, the question remains
Him:
can you see yourself one day marrying Soapie?
Me:
Yesyesyesyesyes. We have discussed it on many occassions, and both agree that it is something we want in the future. Not a traditional marriage, of course - we're not religious. But a civil union of sorts. We both agree that we would love to make an announcement that declares how we know we feel about each other.
Me:
We also have both agreed on a pyramid of chocolate profiteroles - not a bloody wedding cake.
Him:
Chocolate fountain with dipping stuff!?
Me:
I already own one of those. ;3
Him:
HURRAH! I'M COMING!
Me:
XD
Me:
I have been in a lot of relationships in my time - and each time, have been hurt somehow. I'm used to being taken advantage of, malicious attacks, being fooled around with, and.. Whatnot. What I'm not used to is - being so well cared for. Every day I am in disbelief of just how much Sophie loves me, and it really is difficult sometimes to realise that I am not dreaming.
Me:
She is the only person I have ever trusted, ever really -loved- and every single little part of me totally belongs to her because I want her to have me, and I am so happy every time I realise that she is mine.
Me:
If I could somehow sacrifice everything just to give her a lifetime of happiness - I would do so in a heartbeat. I would give anything to make sure that her life is as perfect as it can be. I love her imperfections, I love the fact that she talks too much, and she's rude, and harsh, and over-the-top. I love that she's a Macfag, and I love that she is just -her- and never afraid to show it.
Me:
But most of all I am selfish and I love the way that she makes me feel every day - the only person to make me truly happy.
Me:
So, you really never have any need to question how I feel about Sophie.
Him:
AND HE UNTO JOSEPH, WHO SAID UNTO HIS SON JAHOSAPHEAT, WHO SAID UNTO HIS SON
Me:
o_o
Him:
I'm very glad of this
Him:
:D
Him:
Why on earth do you need a speech?
Him:
You just made one!
Me:
How can I ever pass up an opportunity to express how I feel about the love of my life? C: It is my favourite subject.

...So, my question to you all is...

Are you in love?

I don't mean that fleeting infatuation, or shyness of a distant crush, or the blossoming of a possible relationship...

I mean that deep feeling inside that beats away in your heart every day, knowing that you are with the one person you want to spend the rest of your life with. Not ever feeling "bored", not after a year together, never even considering for a second wanting to be with anyone else because you are totally and utterly happy.

of course i'm in love STILL after over 28 years together and 27 of them being married I cant imagine my life with out him in fact if I'm down I get quite upset trying to imagine life with out him, I just cannot even begin to imagine it, love is that warm feeling after all these years knowing they will be walking in the door at any minute and still getting that little bubbly feeling in your tummy knowing you are the most important thing in their life and knowing they know you so well, and best of all knowing they will agree with anything to do with my pigs because he know me so well and knows its not worth even thinking of going against any of it lol and becasue he loves me agrees with me on almost everything, and because he burys my pigs with such care and does'nt laugh at me when I cry about it all , plus after 5 kids with him he gave me the most precious things he could , yes i would say I'm still in love , oh and i forgot he does'nt even mind me being mad about Richie Sambora he just says as long as shes happy ahhhhhh ;)

I'm in love too.I have been with my husband for just over 14 years and we have been to hell and back but we have come through it all together.If anyone was to ask what is the secret of a good marriage I would say a great sense of humor,But also trust and honesty.I love my husband so much I cant say it here in words.I just love being married :)

I'm madly in love with my partner Steve. We've been together for 3 years and lived together for 2 years.. He makes me feel sexy, special and wanted. He's never too busy to be there for me, and all this work crap I have on at the moment, he's practically rearranged everything in his life so that he can be there for me..... He's arranged it so he can see me go into this meeting I have to sit thru (Nasty meeting), and then made it so he'll be still there waiting when I come out!

Never felt like this about anyone else. I have always had to make sacrifices with other guys, but it just hasn't happened...

I am soooo happy with him and I just want to be his wife! I never thought I'd be the kind of person to say something like that - but hey ;D

I think the best part is - we just never stop laughing... whether its at each other, or at something else... Laughing always helps.. ;D

Love him to bits.... <3

Trace x

I am in love too :)

I'm getting married next year and I cant wait!

Ive never met another man like my Andy. He is kind and gentle, afffectionate and loving, but still a mans man who stands up for himself.
We have never argued or fallen out. I dont agree with people who say that this is not heatlhy.

It seems that his whole point in being is to make me happy. At least that's how he makes me feel :)
He is my hero, my friend and my confident. I can talk to him about anything. He brings balance and stabilty to my life

He does fart a lot though ;D

Aaaaww it's so nice to hear about how much people are in love. Nowadays, people are splitting up and divorcing left right and centre.

I am in love. My heart still skips a beat when he walks into a room, even after over 4 years.

I am in love and can't wait to see what the future has in store for us! :)

its so nice to see so many of us are happy with our partners, I just printed off my posting for mIck and he now has it in his wallet , he called me a soppy moo but still kept it maybe when I annoy him he might read it and think ahhh crafty eh?

I'm in love, been with my husband for 20 years and married for 17. He knows I'm slightly eccentric with my animals and loves them all too. I love him very much and can never imagine being without him, he is my rock and my life and my true love.

I am madly in love with my partner, and we are getting married next August :)

However I cant say we never argue - I think it is just part of life to not agree on everything. Would be boring if we would, I like a good discussion or argument. If I was to say something and he just says ditto and nods, how boring would that be?

And sometimes I just storm out of the room saying I should never have come to live in England, and then after a while he does that funny dog impression (scratching at the bedroom door) and I cant help but smile and just cuddle him and we laugh because we are so stupid sometimes.

I wouldnt want to be with anyone else, and sometimes I just look at him sleeping and I just have this idiotic grin on my face and this warm, fuzzy feeling in my tummy and I cant help thinking what a lucky person I am to be with him.

But I cant say that there is never a harsh word between us, or never a moment where I wish I would be back home again - because that is just part of being human, that you get pissed off sometimes ;) ::)

Me too madly in love with my husband, have been together 9 years in 9 days time, and married for 5 on december 15th.

I would do anything for him as he would do for me.

we have got through a house fire 4 years ago.

Have stuck by him through his nervous breakdown 3.5 years ago and 7 years of depression, his two children are not easy by any means, lots of issues due to their mother and both teens

we argue, but the making up is the best part.

looking forward to getting very old together

karen

Absoloutley and have been for the last 18+ years...married for 17 of them. I'm a very lucky woman and he... is without doubt...a very lucky man ;)
Sure we have our moments, any healthy realtionship will never be all sweetness and light, but I adore him and I truly believe he feels the same about me. Sigh...

As Snugglypig said, we too are looking forward to growing old together and planning on having lot's of fun before then! And after of course :D

Awwww, I read this on my mobile and it was really heartfelt!

I am madly in love with my hubby! Together for almost 7 years and married for 3 and a half. Love is good!

I'm so in love with my Matt.

Hes gorgeous, and a sexy south african, what more could a girl want :)

Hes a great guy and we have just bought our first place together :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back