• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Beds for your piggies

j's fur family

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What beds do people have for there pigs I have a few but looking at getting some more but don't no what to get this time i have the wooden arches and fabric ones

My boy loves his sqube. Infact I've just bought him a new one.

I bought one years ago but it was getting tired, tried a few other beds but he still loved the old one, then by chance I found the lady who makes them is listed on here. She has an eBay shop. If you put sqube into eBay they should show up.

I like to have a mix of wooden, edible, fabric and plastic ones in the cage so the pigs can take their pick 😊 I get mine from PetsAtHome and Amazon

The main bed for our boys is an upside down loft, when we first got a c&c we wanted an upstairs but at the time our poor Ted became unwell and was not so mobile so we adapted it to be a room area that they loved, and it's been adapted again for Harold who kept running into the front panel when he got his cataracts. We have various other beds but they spend most of their time in there.

The main bed for our boys is an upside down loft, when we first got a c&c we wanted an upstairs but at the time our poor Ted became unwell and was not so mobile so we adapted it to be a room area that they loved, and it's been adapted again for Harold who kept running into the front panel when he got his cataracts. We have various other beds but they spend most of their time in there.
Aww bless your boys and I've done a bed area with the c&c but some of my girls like the other beds they have i just like to many and can't decide on one haha x

i just like to many and can't decide on one haha x
I'm the same I buy and make loads but they don't love them as much as me! I'd love to have a themed house for them, I tried to do a Xmas theme last year but ran out of ideas!

I'm the same I buy and make loads but they don't love them as much as me! I'd love to have a themed house for them, I tried to do a Xmas theme last year but ran out of ideas!
I been looking again just not in just gunna order a few I think one I've pressed the button no going back 😂😂😂

If we put cardboard box hidies in, will the piggies eat them? I know they’ll nibble but if they actually ingest cardboard can it be dangerous? Lots of people seem to use cardboard boxes and tubes for play etc.

If we put cardboard box hidies in, will the piggies eat them? I know they’ll nibble but if they actually ingest cardboard can it be dangerous? Lots of people seem to use cardboard boxes and tubes for play etc.
They may well eat a fair bit of them but as long as its mostly plain brown cardboard not shiny or brightly coloured and you remove any packing tape then it's not harmful! Amazon delivery boxes are good, so are wine boxes :)

Thanks. There’s a nice cardboard box I want to use from Neal’s Yard which is blue inside, it says water-based dye on the label...not sure I want to risk that one.

The boys have wine boxes - one has had another door chewed into the side! The girls did have pigloos but I swapped them for boxes when it was too hot. Now they have the ikea doll bed and a box.

The plan is to make them some square hides and tunnels. I also want to make some tepee if I can figure it out.

Last edited:
Back