• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

best laundry detergent for piggles!

piggiemummy03x

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
as the title suggests i’m wanting to try a new detergent! what does everyone use for the piggles bits and bobs in the wash please? will
only use cruelty free products! tia x

Do you have a local refill shop? My choice was the fragrance-free non-biological liquid detergent sold at the refill shop. I'm sure there will be some other answers if you don't have access to a shop like that. I think fragrance-free is kindest with piggies because they are very sensitive to smells.

The Green Company This is a site I ordered from recently,they're eco friendly and cruelty free.They sell laundry sheets plus other things.They're non bio too so good for piggy washing.Ive only tried a sample pack so far but was thinking of ordering again.

They save a huge amount of money. Whenever we see the refills on sale we buy 3.
How does it work in a machine that uses very little powder/liquid? My machine works on very little water so I only need a couple of tea spoons of powder. Would whatever the eggs put into the water rinse out okay as I assume you can't lower the dose. I couldn't work out from the sales blurb how these eggs actually work.

The egg has the detergent inside in little Balls. You replace them after 50-70 washes. I have never had any residue left on anything yet. I'm pretty sure they've been designed with the modern machines in mind as they haven't been around for that long. I think it works on a combination of the water and friction inside the egg as you get little stones that go in.

Back