• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Best Thing That Happened To You Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malice

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Everyone needs a little positivity in life and what better way than sharing our stories of the wonderful (however big or small) things that happen to us?

For me, the best thing that happened is I've been offered some work experience/a contract based job starting next month. That doesn't sound like a huge deal, but it's a really difficult field to get in to over here (probably less than a hundred people in the UK). And yet I'm going in to it! Only one on my course who has already got work in our subject.

I'm really excited to start! It's going to be great! ^_^

So what about you guys? What's the best thing that has happened to you today?

Speaking to Mom and hearing her sound happy. After losing Dad this year, she has constantly been on my mind and to hear her properly laugh again after 5 months was something special. I know she is getting through it.

My husband cleaned the bathroom this morning and it looks lovely. And I didn't even have to ask or nag him. When I got home at lunchtime he had gone to take his dad to the hospital so I had no idea, until I went to brush my hair before going back to work. I thought why has he moved every thing about - then i realised he cleaned the whole room - bless him.:wub:

The best thing that happened to me today was I managed to spend a few hours with my Daughter and Grandson's. and forget about TEAS for a while! I love what I do, but it does take up my whole life and sometimes it's nice to just get away from it.

Aah, that's lovely that you got to spend time with family! My work often means I don't get to spend as much quality time with people as I'd like.

Aah, that's lovely that you got to spend time with family! My work often means I don't get to spend as much quality time with people as I'd like.
Yes it's so important to find the time. I really felt that I was losing the balance in my life, and I am determined to get it back. Time with family and friends is so precious x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back