• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Big Brother.. who do you want to win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cutecavy

This is for the human Big Brother, not the piggy one hehe ;D!

I really want Pete to win because he is just a really sweet guy, and he is so funny! If not Pete, then definitely Nikki. I'm so glad she is back in the house, she makes everything funny again! I also loove Glyn, he is just too funny and he really does have the best lines.

Who do you want to win?

Livie x

I also want Pete to win, he has come so far in himself. Having any kind of disability knocks some people for six, but he's really come through it and is highly respected! And it goes to show that in spite of the things wrong with him, he carries on with life! :)

Me too Susie, I love that they are together again. Both of them make a very sweet couple! Also when Nikki is with Pete, she complains much less ;D Hehehe!

I did want Pete to win but I don't like Nikki and I think him winning will have something to do with her now.. Don't like Glyn so Jennie or Rich :D

Love her or hate her, Nikki has been the most entertaining...when she had that ulcer that was brilliant ;D

Nikki is a desperate spoiled little brat that'll do anything to win, she has ruined Petes chances of victory aswell. Glyn will win I think although Aisleyne is becoming a favourite. :o

Same here! Aisleyne really annoys me! She is one big game player who talks to and for the cameras only!

Aisleyne is horrible! She has only started being nice because she heard people chanting to get her out. The real Aisleyne is the one with the attitude who laid into Leah and Nikki... not a very nice person at all. I don't know what she is doing still in there in the final week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back