• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to try even if its only to be able to join in any conversation for the next 13 weeks ;D

Re: ALL BIG BROTHER STUFF!

I think we should keep this thread now for just big brother. I will put it as a sticky so its easier to find.

I'm showing my age here but I cannot stand it !, my niece Rachel got through to an interview for it this year,

Going to be watching who's going in, but can't stand it anymore. It's getting a bit silly if you ask me

I like George. He's cute. But there are some strange ones this year.

Shabaz reminds me of Mrs Doubtfire with his soft Scottish accent! He seems really nice but he can't stop talking and bustling around so that'll probably get on my nerves after a while. There goes 13 weeks of my summer haha - shall be glued to channel 4 and E4 haha ;D

I watched the first one where they all came in and was appauled by what i saw, there is a man (cant remember his name) who has terretes which is a diability and people where lauging and jeering at him ok it was his choice to go in but its disgustin that thay are disploiting it! i will not watch it agiain

my son Ryan has got adhd and he developed tourettes aged 10 (hes 21 now) as a part of it all, it was absolute hell for him and if one more person had told me I had a nasty/wierd son I swear i would have whacked them , he developed a twitch more then the swearing but he did swear when stressed, luckly with pills he managed it and now he can manage it totally, so much so you would'nt know about it, think it could raise its horrible head again if he got badly stressed , so I know what its like to live with it, hope they dont this guy a bad time , he cant help it, I'm surprised they let him on it to be honest, he must have a great deal of confidence to cope with the remarks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back