• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Biology Next Week - What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this takes me back years when I was at school my mum was pretty good and wrote a letter excusing me from cutting up bulls eyes frogs and a chicken egg with a chick inside, too much of an animal lover to join in I'm afraid luckly my science teacher Mr Edwards was the form teacher of my boyfriend and so nice so I got out of it if any of my kids did'nt want to take part I would either write a letter excusing them if they did'nt accept that I would keep them home for that lesson,
maybe your dilemma is different but know I never could do it and stay upright

When doing our nurse training we were given the chance to see a post mortem, but I said no, to me it wasn't a necessary part of our training. I Would have felt a bit disrespectful standing there watching simply for the sake of it. But that's just me.
Plus if I am honest I didn't really fancy it, I was only 19ish ...

I found theatre really interesting and learnt a lot about anatomy and in there...as you can imagine. Though there was lot of standing around day dreaming too during long ops ::)

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back