• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Birmingham Meet Up 28th June 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ok Jess I didn't eat my peas either :)) I don't order something from the grill menu to be presented with healthy stuff :))

Debbie nice to finally meet you even though we didn't get a chance for a good chat (bearing in mind that my partner used to live round the corner and I never did manage to arrange to pop round!). Unfortunately we will be heading back from our holidays on the 19th so won't be able to make this TEAS event

Its ok Jess I didn't eat my peas either :)) I don't order something from the grill menu to be presented with healthy stuff :))

Just fancied scampi and chips... I didn't want to appear completely unhealthy hehehehe

Debbie nice to finally meet you even though we didn't get a chance for a good chat (bearing in mind that my partner used to live round the corner and I never did manage to arrange to pop round!). Unfortunately we will be heading back from our holidays on the 19th so won't be able to make this TEAS event
I am hoping to have a small event later in year, maybe early September, so hopefully you will be able to make that. Was lovely to meet you yesterday xx

Here are some mugshots from the meet up yesterday, what a fab turnout! :)

Sara412 and MrsSB
DSCF2739.JPG

LadyKelly doing her Arnie Impreesion... And me.
DSCF2740.JPG

Dindypig and Karonus putting the world to right :)
DSCF2741.JPG

Katanamoon and VickiA
DSCF2742.JPG

Furryfriends, Jerrybelly and Mr Jerrybelly
DSCF2745.JPG
The Fabulous Lil and moi :)
DSCF2746.JPG

I keep cropping up in these pics! Me and the one and only Sportbilly
DSCF2752.JPG
Weibke, Mr and MrsSuzy :)
DSCF2753.JPG

Katanamoon, Lil, Wiebke, Ladykelly( doing sign language?!?) and VickiA
DSCF2754.JPG

Had a great day yesterday, thankyou Lee for organising it and hopefully see some of you soon at the TEAS do :)

It's brilliant to put faces to names. Glad you all had a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back