• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Birthday Gift Help.

Jesse's pigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It's my grandad's birthday soon and I'd love to get him something piggy related. He looks after Mo when I'm on holiday (now Mo and Steve haha he's yet to meet him) and he loves them. Affectionately referring to Mo as 'Oink Oink' or 'hamster'. (A large hamster *cough* sorry Mo) in fact on phone calls and visits the first question is usually - how's Oink Oink? Haha.

I found a shirt awhile back that said world's best guinea pig grandad or something along those lines but I can't seem to find it now- though they have ones for grandma and auntie etc. I just want something piggy related (I'm printing him a picture of Steve to go along with the picture of Mo he got last Christmas) that he will use. Was thinking of getting him a personalised mug but he has loads of mugs. I MEAN HUNDREDS! so it just seems pointless. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I was browsing guinea pig things on ebay a couple of days ago and was amazed at the variety. There were some lovely shopping bags with pig pictures or slogans (the really handy sort you can fold up), money boxes or salt and pepper shakers, keyrings. Hope you find something lovely for him, I find men very difficult to buy for, always have.

Love this shop. Have just bookmarked it to look at later when I'm not so tired. Wonder if they will send to the UK for a reasonable price?

@Betsy @Jesse's pigs @Gia After you've started browsing - If you look in the toolbar area at the top of the website, it will give you discount codes to add to your cart, i think its shirt20 at the moment for 20% off of most items, although there are a few exceptions. you can play around with the postage/shipping destinations & it will give you a UK delivery price, just check it when you're ready to order to make sure the destination & price is correct -the cart empties out if you go back, but just type in your search to add more products after checking--- its a bit annoying but its work through'able!

i keep trying to avoid buying stuff as i am overrun with piggy products... not sure how long i can resist though!
xx

Would anything from the Cath Kidston range work? They do cups and aprons etc as well as clothes so there may be something suitable in that line up?

I was browsing guinea pig things on ebay a couple of days ago and was amazed at the variety. There were some lovely shopping bags with pig pictures or slogans (the really handy sort you can fold up), money boxes or salt and pepper shakers, keyrings. Hope you find something lovely for him, I find men very difficult to buy for, always have.

You can get a t.shirt with That photo printed on it.

Wow there is so much to choose from on that website. Never knew there was so much guinea pig merchandise. I am sure you will be able to pick something from there.

Back