• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bit of Gossip guys !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

Not sure if any of you lot have been watching the news. John Prescott has been having an affair with a secretary and its in the news and newspapers. Well The funny thing is the boyfriend who shopped them is a freind of my dad's. They both work at the same company as lorry drivers. How funny is that.

oh wow that is funny. ;D

*urgh* how could anyone have an affair with that creature? He looks like Jabba the Hut *shudder*

He's disgusting. Its the power i think she must like. Thing is the boyfriend is suppose to really upset it says in the paper. My dad spoke to him for an hour the day before it was in the papers and he said he was absolutely fine. He's got lots of money from this and its now in the daily mail as well as the daily mirror yesterday.

LOL I thought it was funny when the boyfriend was quoted as saying that he had been betrayed by one of the most powerful men in the country. I said at the time that he didn't seem bothered about his fiance. *urgh* I wouldn't want to go near her again knowing that she'd been with that slime monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back