Blaahhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OMG I feel (and look) so rough today...proper minger lol
We're still snowed in so got no use of the car but gets a phone call saying that my dad needs his prescription for his diabetes and his arthritis as all of his tablets end this week.
So my brother decides that his sports car will get us there (my face starting to show fear) reluctantly I agreed as his doctors is about 2 miles away.
So after digging his car out we set off watching 4x4's sliding (by this time I'm feeling sick as I'm a terrible passenger).
He had to drop me on a main road as the roads started getting worse and I told him to go home now whilst he could and I'd walk (confidently telling him I'd be back within an hour and half as I also had to call in on a friend about a couple of miles away).
Bloody hell I ended up getting back to my parents about 3 1/2 hours later after a 5/6 mile journey.
I'm not walking ever again...I'm sat down with a red hot cuppa, a chocolate muffin and an avon book.
I'm not going out for another 30 mins and that's only to go to the top of the garden to the shed to check on my piggies and close their curtains and cover them up.

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh no...that sounds terrible! And here I was complaining that the uni bus left without me again! I'm glad you got home safe and sound though, and the cuppa and muffin sound like such a good idea...I might have to go make a hot chocolate with marshmallows to warm me up :)

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ahhh nooes! Glad you got home safe and sound and are enjoying a cuppa :)) Don't worry about looking minging I havent washed my hair today and went out with pj bottoms under my jeans (lol was abit lazy!) :))

christine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My other hslf says that when the weather is very hot or very cold nobody bothers what you wear,I think he is right ,you should see me walking the dogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.