• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Black and Grey Lump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey My Guinea Pig Oreo has a Greyish/blackish lump on his head looks like a scape but its bigger then it sounds.... ill take a picture of it later....

His Hair also seems to be faling off like a cats hair when i hold him his hair comes off and theres some on my shirt... hes also sneezing lately! I NEED HELP!:0

I just saw your video in the other thread and I can see what looks like a scab on the top of his head. Is that the same thing you are on about? My sisters piggy had one like that and it was ringworm. I would get a vet to have a proper look at him. If it is ringworm then there are special shampoos and creams to get rid of it but you will need to be careful that you wash your hands well as it can spread to people and other animals. How long has he had it for?

I just saw your video in the other thread and I can see what looks like a scab on the top of his head. Is that the same thing you are on about? My sisters piggy had one like that and it was ringworm. I would get a vet to have a proper look at him. If it is ringworm then there are special shampoos and creams to get rid of it but you will need to be careful that you wash your hands well as it can spread to people and other animals. How long has he had it for?

My friend bought it off craigslist and didn't check him before so he didn't want it and gave it to me. It's been 3-4months since. He's had it since I got it from my friend. His hair is also falling of ThaTs y I'm worried.

Please have him ( and your friend's piggy!) seen by a vet for the proper diagnosis and treatment. Your vet might prefer to treat for both fungal and mites.

Please have him ( and your friend's piggy!) seen by a vet for the proper diagnosis and treatment. Your vet might prefer to treat for both fungal and mites.

I will I just need to find one in saint Paul and ontop of that how much might the treatments be? So I bring the proper medicine to get it done and over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back