• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bleakholt princess appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig David

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi guys

I just been looking at the bleakholt website (an animal sanctuary near me) and came across an appeal called the princess appeal.

Bleakholt are trying to raise money to look after a 6 month old puppy that came in their care 2 weeks ago. Its a real cruelty case and princess is quite poorly, its really tugged on my heart strings. People from all over the world have donated for her, and bleakholt may have to fund treatment for her for the rest of her life which could be £10,000.I am going to donate them some money, i thought some of you guys being real animal lovers like me might want to take a look and perhaps donate some money yourselves. The pics are upsetting guys x

Follow the link to donate and see princess. Theres more info if you google bleakholt princess and some info will come up

http://bleakholt.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=237:princess&catid=59:princess-update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back