• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Boar With Trapped Bladder Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry if he's not a fan of the multimodal food - it takes a while for them to get used to it - I used to catch Bumble eating it when he thought I wasn't looking, as he preferred the "bad " nuggets - they can live on a diet of fresh hay and veggies quite happily anyway,

Yes at the moment he's not too interested! But will keep giving them and hope he changes his mind!

Am a bit upset that last night he had rather wet poos, I weighed him as had done the previous night and he'd lost around 40g and this morning another 30!

I syringe fed last night and gave him 'poo soup' and this morning poos much better. I've syringe fed again this am and he's been munching on a bit of cardboard. Still quite perky and was eager to have veg at the side of cage when I got up but obviously something going on.

I'm waiting for a phone call from the vet but a bit worried!
Hoping just a funny tummy from all the meds recently but got a feeling may be a uti or something worse.

Oh these piggies do like to worry us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back