Bon Jovi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yeah, we were at the Cov one too! The seated part right in the middle (not the back).
Think Michelle went to the Southampton one.

We had a great view too! Great too cos our camera has a great zoom! I was kinda annoyed that they didn't sing Always. But the really freaky part was when I told our driver who picked us up, and then the next minute it was on the radio!
My fave song other than that is Have A Nice Day! Actually, no... ALL OF THEM! LOL ;D

It was such a great night! Nickelback were fab too.. Who were them guys on before? LOL no-one really paid any attention to them!

Was going to try and get tickets for the circle, but I wouldn't be able to see - I'm in a wheelchair, so would have everyone sit on me! ;D

Reaction score
yes I was at Southampton and loved every single minute of it, my whole home is now Bon Jovi mad you see I've been playing them so much on cd and dvd and if all else fails my ipod, hubby has now started singing "its my life" he says we've brain washed him lol my son Josh is also singing away, and my 10 year old daughter is Jon mad, good thing as I'm a Richie fan, have been buying photos on ebay will send you a few they are amazing.

Reaction score
They're brill Michelle! I'll send you the Richie ones soon, I'm sorry it's took me a while

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Look what I found...

scan0002-1.jpg

My Bon Jovi ticket from when I saw them at Hyde Park - Didn't realise it was 3 years a go! - It doesn't seem that long a go at all! :)

Reaction score
my 2 year old grandaughter Kassidy is now hooked on them she loves Jon, and her and my daughter argue over him ( I am slowly brainwashing my whole family lol) she knows all the words to living on a prayer and you give love a bad name and dances to it all,
my friend in the US sent my daughter a Walmart only Bon Jovi cd for her birthday in july and she told me her daughters new friend is called Jovi, good choice,
I've deciede on a BJ tattoe as well just got to get it done now,
cant wait for next tour am taking my daughter on a trip round the country to see them, so better get saving. :)

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Think i still have my tickets from when i first saw them at 16 :) all those years ago ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.