• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bonded With My Boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaz_dubz

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my news!
Blink & Rhino have been part of the family now for 5 weeks making them about 17 wks old. Tonight when I got them out for floor time I always steal maybe 5 mins of cuddles/knee time but tonight they both curled up in my arms and went to sleep! they were snuggling me for 45 minutes! I am overwhelmed!
I love my piggies :yahoo:

Just wanted to share my news!
Blink & Rhino have been part of the family now for 5 weeks making them about 17 wks old. Tonight when I got them out for floor time I always steal maybe 5 mins of cuddles/knee time but tonight they both curled up in my arms and went to sleep! they were snuggling me for 45 minutes! I am overwhelmed!
I love my piggies :yahoo:
Aww! If they fall asleep then they really are content!

I still can't believe it! It's showing trust as well as contentment I think. I'm so happy, texted family members but they don't share my enthusiasm so glad I have other piggy slaves to share my joy! Thank you everyone!

I still can't believe it! It's showing trust as well as contentment I think. I'm so happy, texted family members but they don't share my enthusiasm so glad I have other piggy slaves to share my joy! Thank you everyone!
yeah i no what you mean. My inlaws think I'm crazy and wont even talk about them atall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back