• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bored!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I am so bored tonight. Nobody is on MSN, Luke is watching TV and I am just downloading as much music as possible.

What are you all up to? - I am going to watch Mr and Mrs Smith in a bit on Sky HD. Still haven't had dinner so need to sort that out too!

Well I kinda am! Hubby-less tonight! I've done so many dishwash loads and machine loads that I can't remember! Have cleaned the kitchen - gonna do the floor in a bit! Chopped a load of food for the boys, cleaned their cages and swept their room, plus loads of other stuff..... BREATHE!

LOL All because I'm bored and everything gets done in one day!

Now got my MP3 with loud music, on here, emailing friends and playing games! ;D ;D

I've been watching Big Brother whilst my other half plays World of Warcraft on the computer...bored? Not sure...sort of in that slobbing out mood

I tried going to bed but neighbours near us were playing their music really loud with their windows open.... grrrr I also woke up at 11am today so not as tired as I usually am. I normally fall asleep on the sofa and somehow get to bed (sleepwalking probably LOL). I just don't know how I can get to sleep by lying in bed and not just dropping off there and then.

I wasn't online last night but didn't have an amazingly exciting night!

My blokie came over but he was tired and hungover so we just slobbed out, watched TV and munched choccie!

It was good to see him though as we're struggling to be free at the same time at the moment........

I never got to sleep til 3am! Listening to music most the night, and having no hubby to share big bed with was difficult!

Needless to say, he's back now, and bored no more! 2funny

Piggy evening for me :P trying to source Megazorb locally. Been on here a couple of times and have also read a little on Peruvian piggies. Blossom's coat is so much longer than when I saw her last week. She has 2 rosettes on her rump. Last week her head hair stuck up all over the place but today it has started to flop forward and has divided into a middle parting and is sitting flatter. I don't know much about piggie breeds so had a peruse :D

When not on the internet I have been lying at my piggies cage handfeeding bits of cucumber ;D Daisy is already coming out as soon as she sees me and will let me pick her up and stroke her 8) Blossom is coming forward for food now - fantastic progress for her ;D

I have kept my eyes shut to all the house jobs that need doing ::) Hubby gave up on me for company so did his ironing instead! ::)

I am bored now - but I had a great day today! But now, bored again.. and not tired so I'm not going to bed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back