• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Boring day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
One of the consultant anaesthetists is doing a national research project on pain relief/ epidural anaesthesia during labour. Today all I have done is print hundreds of letters and questionnaires, put them in envelopes, stick stamps on return envelope and outside, as these have to go to all the obstetric anaesthetists in the country.

Think I'm going mad!
;D

At least you've had something to do. I've done nothing all day. I've lost the will to live.

I don't seem to have stopped, what with shopping, school runs etc.

Now I've got to go and get hubby from work, bring him home, take the little'un swimming with his friend, take the friend home....

I might get sat down by 7 :D

Debbie - what do you actually do? Or rather what do they think you're doing? ;D
Schools, you say?

LOL Lucinda

I'm admin support for a really small team of 4 other people. We look after school buildings and they're not really that demanding even though they're crumbling to dust. But the phones have been really quiet and there's no menial tasks that need doing at the moment. So I just sit here staring at my computer trying to look busy. ;D

yeah i have perfected that art too!

Just heard from one of the anaes that an obstetrician was delivering a baby with forceps and dropped the kid on the floor at its father's feet!

Oh Lord. That's not a very good start to life is it? Is the baby ok?

See you even have interesting gossip. The most exciting news we get round here is that a school has come out of special measures and no-one really cares about that ;D

I have been busy today looking after my daughter(nearly 3 years). Went to get new number plates put on the car i'm selling. Mowed the grass(hubby owes me one now) I hate grass cutting. I have to do stripes too. LOL. Also my daughter and I cleaned the piggies out thoruoghly today. Always do this on day 6. She loves the piggies big time.

I have been so busy too i have been working all day 9 - 5:30.

Lol Lucinda is the baby ok

omg! i hope the baby okay or else..here comes a lawsuit!
now is when i finally got to sit down! my boss came early and decided to harass me with work! my head is pounding from so much information! doesnt he know I'm a gentle soul and cant handle too much?....i'll get wrinkles! :P

That research sounds interesting but is that just me being the health nerd lol spose the stamps and envelopes arnt interesting though x

yup, still at work! its only gonna be 4 in the afternoon! I'm pulling out my hair! :o

lucky you! it seems when my day is starting, yours is ending! :-[

cant wait to get home and fling my shoes across the room so i can relax!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back