• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

boys eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
A couple of vids of the lads....and Heidi had to join in of course!

Just seen Stan has a bit of a gunky eye, he did him groomy bit when the white cleaning stuff comes, but it didnt disappear, anyone seen this before?

sorry, my vids are always sideways!

she is like that with everything and everyone, she was a rescue and had been mistreated so...... :(

Awwww, that's so sad :-( I used to babysit for someone who has a dog who was so mistreated previously, she would never bark (only in her sleep would you hear little barks). Actually looks alot like your Heidi, and was a softie too. I don't know what goes through people's minds when they abuse animals :-(

awww great video's :)

I wish everyone would love animals too. I've owned 2 piggies that have been abused and neglected, Mama Pig and Willow :( Thankfully they were rescued. Mama Pig was abandoned in an apartment, and Willow was dumped off at a vet's office with dental problems and bumblefoot :(

Well, on a happier note, your piggies and dog are lovely x)

awww great video's :)

I wish everyone would love animals too. I've owned 2 piggies that have been abused and neglected, Mama Pig and Willow :( Thankfully they were rescued. Mama Pig was abandoned in an apartment, and Willow was dumped off at a vet's office with dental problems and bumblefoot :(

Well, on a happier note, your piggies and dog are lovely x)

awww poor things, thanks chicken xx

Ha ha, am polishing think it must have gone to my head lol. I meant Heidi. Am sure I see things that aren't there, I was convinced someone further up had called her that. Had also just been reading my own thread about Mabel.

Thanks, though am sure it's the polish - that's my excuse and am sticking to it :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back