Breakthrough?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think I've figured out my little abbyssinian. Is it true that they don't really liked to be stroked because their hair grows lots of different ways? He enjoys some nose scratching for a little while but he isn't fussed on having his ears scratched so last night I decided I'd just let him sit on me and not try to pet him. Well, I think I was rewarded for finally figuring out what he wanted, once he realised he wasn't going to have to put up with the hands he threw himself down comfortably and just lay there, his eyes even started to half close!
I hope I'm on to a winner this time because he's my little trouble pig, I can't seem to please him at all and he definately lets me know when he's annoyed. He nips, but at least it's not hard.

P

piglover

Yes its true Abys dont like being stroked because of their rosettes and its also true that Abys are known for their crafty little nips! They can also be a little skittish, but having said that they are one of the cutest little faces around and I wouldnt be without mine, despite the fact he hates to be restricted in anyway and will certainly let you know either by biting or squeaking! But abys are one of the most cutest and cheekiest of all the breeds.

H

hairdi

:) All my Abys loved being stroked and fussed, they purr like anything ! All mine are boys, don`t know if that makes a difference ? :)

hairdi

Status
Not open for further replies.