• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Bunny Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronnie nearly got stood on today! I was preparing the hutch for the piggies getting ready to move in. He was being very nosey, I opened the upstairs part of the rabbit hutch and jumped with shock as next doors cat jumped out from where she had been sleeping! As I stepped back, I narrowly avoided stepping on him!

They were part of a quad, unfortunately we had to rehome Ronnie's brother Reggie after they started fighting, and we sadly lost Betty in February this year, she was seven and a half. :(

buns-jpg.11390

Aw..... sorry for your loss. I hope very much that your remaining pair continue to live long and happy lives. xx

They are similar ages (Mary has just turned 3 at the beginning of May and Ronnie is 3 in August.) So I should have them for a while. ;)

Ronnie is so cute, I adore Dutch bunnies!
My Ralph is a Dutch, but he's ginger and white, not black!

I've almost stood on my bunnies before too! Especially my Acorn when she was still with me, she was such a nosey bunny who loved to just be around my feet knowing what's going on! So cute!

Mary is your typical Dutch doe - very feisty! Ronnie is laid back, but very protective of Mary, the piggies and even Neo Mog! :lol!:

Awwwwww :love: I can see why you are smitten with them Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back