• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Burgess excell blackcurrant and oregano

Status
Not open for further replies.

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I just gor a free sample and they scoffed it,would it be ok to feed them this as their nugget's or should i use the plain burgess excell, they are on museli at the minute i am trying to move them on to nugget's but this is the only one they have eaten

I just got science selective they seem to like that why do they like all the bloomin expensive stuff lol, i'll see this week if they eat the whole bag they love museli but leave what they don't like.

I feed mine the blackcurrant and oregano pellets, they love them. I used to feed muesli when I first got them, but think I threw away more than they ate. I have the blackcurrant and oregano ones now because they were on offer, but otherwise I get the normal ones.

I always get just the blackcurrant and oregano ones. They love them, i had to get plain the last time as i couldnt get any of the blackcurrant, and the pigs were most unimpressed and hardly ate any at all! :(|)

I buy it and mix it in with the normal excell for my lot and it all gets eaten. Every other day I mix in a small handfull of Wag mix this always goes down well too. My dear old Blossom prefers wag mix so I often just fill her and Treacle's bowl with the mix and by morning the bowls empty. I like to give them something different because I would get bored with the same food day in day out. Everyday they also get their five a day in different veggies:)).

I buy it and mix it in with the normal excell for my lot and it all gets eaten. Every other day I mix in a small handfull of Wag mix this always goes down well too. My dear old Blossom prefers wag mix so I often just fill her and Treacle's bowl with the mix and by morning the bowls empty. I like to give them something different because I would get bored with the same food day in day out. Everyday they also get their five a day in different veggies:)).

I may do this as mine like wagg i don't want to put them on nugget's but i know it's better for them but giving museli as a treat would make us all happy, mine get their veg too my OH moan's as he can't ft anything in the fridge!

Mine never pick out the bits all of the Wag gets eaten too. My old piggies from years ago never select fed on mix as I recall. This way I like to think they are getting the best of everything. I sometimes buy the tesco purple bag as well but this does not go as quickly as the Wag so I think my lot would give thier paws up to Wag as thier muslie choice:)). Always lots of Wheeking when thier bowls are empty.

Mine love it and it's the only one that is in every supermarket, i've seen the tesco one my sister had it and her's ate it it don't look different to wagg tho. Mine alway's leave the seed's if it wasn't for that i would keep them on the museli.

I feed the blackcurrant and oregano ones on their own and they all love them:))

I used to mix them with their excel nuggets but they would pick out the blackcurrant ones and pick at the nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back