• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Busy Busy Busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millie's-Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Today i am going to sort my room and i cant move it in :))
I'm going to chuck everything i dont need or dont want anymore so by tonight i'll be exhausted :)

What is everyone up to today xx

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love those days when I really feel in the mood to have a good clearout. I could do with one actually. I sometimes go through old clothes and sell them on Ebay and clean out my kitchen cupboards etc. lol.

Not busy today though, just at work bored really. It seems such a waste of time when I could be at home doing useful things but the bills need paying for lol! x

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm waiting around for the shopping to be delivered, and I've got tonnes of uni work to be doing :(

Laura-CCC4

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oooh I love sorting rooms out, if I lived closer Louise I would come and help you!

Mind you, I'm not up to much today, bit creaky and can't go outside as the cold is murder on the bones. A weekend of TLC in store though for a forum members piggie.

Millie's-Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oooh I love sorting rooms out, if I lived closer Louise I would come and help you!

Mind you, I'm not up to much today, bit creaky and can't go outside as the cold is murder on the bones. A weekend of TLC in store though for a forum members piggie.
Laura i doubt we would of sorted the room we would of probably spent the time spoiling the girls :))

I know what you mean with the cold though, its freezing here.

xx

amywithpiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Today hasn't been very productive really. I've got a terrible case of the flu so I'm stuck in bed feeling very weak and sorry for myself. On the plus side I managed to upload some videos on youtube :)
The state of my room makes me sad but ah well if I try to clean I will only go into a coughing fit and need to lie down again. Nice.

Millie's-Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Today hasn't been very productive really. I've got a terrible case of the flu so I'm stuck in bed feeling very weak and sorry for myself. On the plus side I managed to upload some videos on youtube :)
The state of my room makes me sad but ah well if I try to clean I will only go into a coughing fit and need to lie down again. Nice.
Hope you feel better soon.
I cant see my bed for things on there, i really cant be bothered to do it, i'm so lazy :)) x

PopcornPigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hope you feel better soon.
I cant see my bed for things on there, i really cant be bothered to do it, i'm so lazy :)) x
My bed has loads of stuff on it too and I can't be bothered to clear it :))
I had a headache earlier n needed to sleep so I slept in my mum's bed instead!

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was working but I am going to spend tonight slobbing out on the couch!

Gems

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well I've been at work today and have come home and baked some coconut cupcakes, chocolate chip cupcakes and coffee kisses ( though I'm not entirely sure these have turned out right, never made them before and don't like coffee so haven't tried one ) for Layla for her fair tomorrow. Debating making a couple more things in the morning before we pop over to see her

Status
Not open for further replies.