• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Busy Busy Busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millie's-Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Today i am going to sort my room and i cant move it in :))
I'm going to chuck everything i dont need or dont want anymore so by tonight i'll be exhausted :)

What is everyone up to today xx

I love those days when I really feel in the mood to have a good clearout. I could do with one actually. I sometimes go through old clothes and sell them on Ebay and clean out my kitchen cupboards etc. lol.

Not busy today though, just at work bored really. It seems such a waste of time when I could be at home doing useful things but the bills need paying for lol! x

I'm waiting around for the shopping to be delivered, and I've got tonnes of uni work to be doing :(

Oooh I love sorting rooms out, if I lived closer Louise I would come and help you!

Mind you, I'm not up to much today, bit creaky and can't go outside as the cold is murder on the bones. A weekend of TLC in store though for a forum members piggie.

Oooh I love sorting rooms out, if I lived closer Louise I would come and help you!

Mind you, I'm not up to much today, bit creaky and can't go outside as the cold is murder on the bones. A weekend of TLC in store though for a forum members piggie.

Laura i doubt we would of sorted the room we would of probably spent the time spoiling the girls :))

I know what you mean with the cold though, its freezing here.

xx

Today hasn't been very productive really. I've got a terrible case of the flu so I'm stuck in bed feeling very weak and sorry for myself. On the plus side I managed to upload some videos on youtube :)
The state of my room makes me sad but ah well if I try to clean I will only go into a coughing fit and need to lie down again. Nice.

Today hasn't been very productive really. I've got a terrible case of the flu so I'm stuck in bed feeling very weak and sorry for myself. On the plus side I managed to upload some videos on youtube :)
The state of my room makes me sad but ah well if I try to clean I will only go into a coughing fit and need to lie down again. Nice.

Hope you feel better soon.
I cant see my bed for things on there, i really cant be bothered to do it, i'm so lazy :)) x

Hope you feel better soon.
I cant see my bed for things on there, i really cant be bothered to do it, i'm so lazy :)) x

My bed has loads of stuff on it too and I can't be bothered to clear it :))
I had a headache earlier n needed to sleep so I slept in my mum's bed instead!

I was working but I am going to spend tonight slobbing out on the couch!

Well I've been at work today and have come home and baked some coconut cupcakes, chocolate chip cupcakes and coffee kisses ( though I'm not entirely sure these have turned out right, never made them before and don't like coffee so haven't tried one ) for Layla for her fair tomorrow. Debating making a couple more things in the morning before we pop over to see her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back