• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Butlins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm off today to Bognor with loads of friends and family should be good fun, will miss my piggys and Max my darling mutt, hope hes going to be ok, 2 of the boys are staying with him at home and minding the pigs but neither will squeeze Gingers impacted butt, so Stuarts girlfriend Lucy is coming round to do it for him, bless her, so tata for now :)

I'm back it was a great long weekend the entertainment was brilliant and so was the food everyones groaning except me I pace myself, ha ha , my sons looked aftrer the animals great Liam phoned me to let me hear my piggys weaking ahh I got all maternal, and missed them so much,
biscuits op last wednesday was perfect his scar is healing wonderfully I put him back with his run mates and he is fine, the wounds clean and no swelling or infection,
nice to be back to my animals, Max my mutt missed us and went off his food but as I expected that I knew it was early days since he lost his brother in July, he probably thought we had left him as well, poor little man, stillt the boys spoilt him, if only he could talk as we found a tuna sandwich stuck to the wall, >:( ummmmm food fighting i guess, little darlings (not so little 17 and 24) still the animals were fine so I cant moan, ;)

lovely to hear that you enjoyed yourself! :)

Back to life as normal now! :) Food fighting! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back