Buttefly and wasps still around

Status
Not open for further replies.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
got a shock yesterday to see a butterfly flying around hey did'nt it know its November, we always call them flutterbyes in our house sounds so sweet my son when young called them that and it stuck, then this morning max nearly had a wasp, theres life in the old dog yet lol our nature is so muddled up

S

snugglypig

found a Red Admiral fluttering around the Bathroom this morning, it is still quite mild here.
Let it go out just a shame as it will die and they are so beautiful.

I also have a honey Bee nest up under our facsia boards and the minute the sun shines they all come out. I was sure they had all died off, was hoping to get it removed.

karen

B

BEATRICE

Saw two wasps in the garden today while doing the bunnies and piggers :o

michellemuffin

Reaction score
saw more flutter byes today it is still quite mild is'nt it, mind you since moving from Essex in 96 we have yet to have snow it did hit part of the Island but not us, my youngest two were only babies when we moved and cant wait to see proper snow, dont think they will do so, fingers crossed we dont we live on top of a hill and would never be able to get out with out slipping over ;D ;D

D

DebbieR

While i was walking to work this morning I wondered if I's slept through winter and it was now spring :o Then I figured that I wouldn't be so tired if i'd had that much sleep ;D

lolseh

Reaction score
I saw a bee on the bathroom window the other day and I started screaming coz I thought it was inside :D

Status
Not open for further replies.