C&C Cages, found grids at good price

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lukey

Just been flicking through the new argos catalogue and look what iv found... the C&G Cage grids.

I have counted and it is for 24 grids, which for £19.99 is the best price I have found around so far...

C

cutecavy

Ooh! If I only I knew that sooner, just bought a load of cubes and correx yesterday!

StromasDragon

Reaction score
I wish I knew that Argos was going to do CC i paid a fortune and got them from kleezee

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
StromasDragon said:
I wish I knew that Argos was going to do CC i paid a fortune and got them from kleezee
Yeah, its annoying when they do that. I was actually looking at gettin them from Kleeneze but haven't ordered any yet so will go to Argos now. Will be much easier. I just need to find some big enough correx now! Have you got a C&C Cage then?

Ellie
TGPF Admin

StromasDragon

Reaction score
Yes I do have a CC cage and they love it they have so much room and a attic area. It did not take long for my girls to use the ramp they just needed tempted.
I got my correx from a sign marker out the Yellow Pages they are very nice when they find out what its for and will even cut it down to size for you.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Oh right. Can you remember who it was and how much it cost? - If you can't remember don't worry about it. One of my guinea pigs is pregnant and when the babies are born I would like her to stay with her female babies so I would like to build a C&C Cage as soon as possible!

Ellie
TGPF Admin

StromasDragon

Reaction score
It was about £25 from a local company we had to pick up try looking in the Yellow pages and call them up it's really hit or miss with the company's

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
StromasDragon said:
It was about £25 from a local company we had to pick up try looking in the Yellow pages and call them up it's really hit or miss with the company's
£25 isn't too bad really. I will try calling up places in the Yellow Pages in a bit then. Thanks for that. How big is your C&C Cage?

Ellie
TGPF Admin

K

kellyspiggies

what is a c & c cage everyone talks about them is there a pic on argos i can see guess i just look at the pet section

K

kellyspiggies

they look great if only i had room for a indoor cage, could i make one big enough for a rabbit do you think my rabbit needs a new hutch/cage he lives in a hutch in our outhouse

StromasDragon

Reaction score
It's about 5 foot by 2.5 and the upper level is 2.5 squared. That only rough tho. I recommend you buy a lot of cable ties to reinforce the cage

K

kellyspiggies

so i guess you line them with fabric and do alittle adjustment and whatever else, they are a great idea, just dont have no room at the moment my poor little piggies live outside i cover them up at night they are plenty warm enough and there is 4 of them so they keep each other warm

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
kellyspiggies said:
so i guess you line them with fabric and do alittle adjustment and whatever else, they are a great idea, just dont have no room at the moment my poor little piggies live outside i cover them up at night they are plenty warm enough and there is 4 of them so they keep each other warm
Some of my piggies live outside too. Actually 11 out of my 18 live outside and are covered over at night. Think they would prefer living outside than inside because my house rabbit Schmichael keeps going over to look at the piggies that live in the cage. If the door is open, he jumps in and nicks their food! lol

Ellie
TGPF Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.