c & c cubes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepperdog

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I can see there will be a mad rush for these :)) I would buy some if this was payday week - but its not :(

I will be going to costco in bristol which I hear sometimes sell them - if I see any I will let you all know and how much, wont be going for 2 weeks (and they may not stock them) so I can take orders if they have some, but wait till I say if they have any please.

Pepperdog

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
its such a shame the shipping costs so much to get them over here, I brought one collar from america and the shipping cost as much as the collar did - it was a very pretty collar :red

aalur

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i know, i bought a tshirt, the shipping wasn't too bad, but the customs charge was more than double the tshirt cost! :x have learnt my lesson now though!

CiaraPatricia

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It's so annoying how expensive they are here too! There's really a market for people buying loads and selling them cheap here, in a pet shop :)

Rosierum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hurray I now have cubes on their way to me
Thanks aalur :<>

Salt n Peppers mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score

chul

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score

aalur

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
thanks! i didn't realise! i kept trying to order online and it keeps saying out of stock! will head to my local one with the number and see what they say!

chul

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
thanks! i didn't realise! i kept trying to order online and it keeps saying out of stock! will head to my local one with the number and see what they say!

I checked store stock online and they finally had some in! So I reserved and collected

rainbowstarsx

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm pretty dumb here, but I'd love a c&c cage but I've no idea how I'd go about building one?!
Anyone give me any tips? Are they cheaper than a regular cage?

chrissy88

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
No really easy just use the connectors that come with them and clip them together or cable ties i prefer using. yes cheaper especially if you have afew piggies.

Those ones found first are expensive. I got mine from wickes 17 mesh grids for £15.31.

Reaction score
I'm also wondering about this. What goes on the floor etc?
I have a big 2 storey cage for them at the moment but have been wondering about another sort of house hmmm:)

chrissy88

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
People use correx boards then cover them with fleece. Or what i done is bought pvc table cloth fabric cut to size then newspaper on top then their Vetbed on top of the newspaper =)

rainbowstarsx

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm also wondering about this. What goes on the floor etc?
I have a big 2 storey cage for them at the moment but have been wondering about another sort of house hmmm:)
Yeah I'm the same!
I'd like to give them a bigger cage without the expense of finding one! I do wonder what people put on the floor etc.
I spend a fortune on sawdust etc!

Reaction score
Really thinking into it now. This last 2 storey cage i got was a bargain compared to other places. Do like the idea of the c&c cubes though. I wouldn't know where to start, how to put them together, how to make it into a house! aha :(|)

rainbowstarsx

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Really thinking into it now. This last 2 storey cage i got was a bargain compared to other places. Do like the idea of the c&c cubes though. I wouldn't know where to start, how to put them together, how to make it into a house! aha :(|)
Do you mean an actual house, or a cage? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.