• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cageliner's for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi how longer does iit take for you to do the lners?

hi how longer does iit take for you to do the lners?

It depends on several things, size of cage, if i need to order the fleece (which i probably will have to) if it's elasticated on corner's, or topper on side's and how many i have on order etc. fleece normally comes in 2 to 3 day's after ordering provided yours is the only order a week, i think i did 12 liner's in two week's some small some large, if you tell me what your after i can be more specific

I'm a first time gp mum so just sorting out a c&c cage with the kind help of salt n peppers mum :) i have the chuckle brothers reserved do just thnking about what I will need. I think I'm going for a 2 x 3.5 grid c&c if that helps (sorry new to this so not sure what other iinfo would be good for you!) thanx

I'm a first time gp mum so just sorting out a c&c cage with the kind help of salt n peppers mum :) i have the chuckle brothers reserved do just thnking about what I will need. I think I'm going for a 2 x 3.5 grid c&c if that helps (sorry new to this so not sure what other iinfo would be good for you!) thanx

Yay a new piggie slave:))

it should only take about a week, but if your having boar's i think it's usually reccomended a 2x5 or a stacked 2x4 but I'm sure salt and peppers mum will help you with that, I can do pretty much any cage within a week but i will be more accurate when you order,
Oh and you won't regret getting a C&C cage they are the bestx)

thanx will get back to you once the cage is sorted :))

i can personally vouch for these beautiful liners, very well made and look great in the cages
i love mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back