Calling all Cleveland piggy parents...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPG

Reaction score
Ive been going through my old bunny/piggy things that i no longer use and I'm going to donate them to Bunny Burrows Rabbit and Guinea pig rescue in Richmond (i believe Gwen is the "local" rescue). Then i thought there must be more people with things they dont use anymore. Even if its just the odd towel or toilet roll tube or yellow pages

If your in Cleveland and have anything that you could donate...let me know!

Out of all of my own things ive got a bag of megazorb, some lounging logs, a pigloo, couple of bottles and bowls, rubber gloves , hay stuffed toilet roll tubes, home made treat balls and I'm going to make some bunny and piggy biscuits...which i will also be selling (valentines theme) for 50p a bag +p&p once ive got the method 100%

Jacs

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am a cleveland piggie parent and I think its great you have so much stuff to donate to the rescue. I haven't got anything at the moment to donate as when I lost my last piggie (last Sept) he got ill and we weren't sure with so i got rid of a lot of stuff then and I started a fresh with my new boys. But I will keep things in mind for the rescue in the future.

MPG

Reaction score
I am a cleveland piggie parent and I think its great you have so much stuff to donate to the rescue. I haven't got anything at the moment to donate as when I lost my last piggie (last Sept) he got ill and we weren't sure with so i got rid of a lot of stuff then and I started a fresh with my new boys. But I will keep things in mind for the rescue in the future.
Thank you very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.