Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicia

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'd like to buy a new camera. My old camera's battery lasts for about 2 minutes at a time (and yes, I have tried changing the batteries :)) ) And I've had it for a couple of years now so I think I'll just save up and buy a new one. I'd like one that also takes good videos. Can anyone recommend a camera that isn't too expensive? It won't be used very often which is why I don't really want to spend loads of money, and I'm not into photography much, I just want something I can use to take some photos and videos of my pets :))

janew

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We bought my Mum a digital camera for Xmas. It was a Kodak and cost 50 quid. I can't remember the model number but it was C-something and it takes video. Its also got loads of mega pixel thingys.

My Mum isn't great with new technologies, but she very soon got the hang of this one so it must be easy to use. It takes good quality pics and has a rechargeable battery. I can definitey recommend it for the price, and I think Kodak do a range of quite cheap but decent cameras.

Reaction score
I got my Mum & Dad this for Christmas [ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fujifilm-FinePix-AV100-Digital-Camera/dp/B00342UTH0/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1300905515&sr=1-3[/ame]

Seems to be pretty good so far :)) I got them a decent battery charger & batteries to go with it.

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have a sony cybershot with 6 megapixels. Its very simple to use and zooms right in so you can see wrinkles and spots and everything....lovely :{

Reaction score
I like Cybershots..I've been using my phone for pics because i cant be bothered to charge batteries for cam.

Its a pentax but a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.