• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Can Anyone Help Doragonhinansho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrie74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could offer some advice to @DoragonHinansho as some of you will know she recently lost her sow and now she has a loan sow who she needs a mate for, she said she has tried her local rescues but they cannot help and that she would probably have to go to Swindon to find a mate for Smudge.

Is there anything else she can do or anywhere else for her to get Smudge a friend from?

I doubt she would accept a lift there as she is nervous of strangers.

Thanks

Kerrie

Hehe, well you need help trying to find a friend for Smudge :) So if anyone has any idea's for you it would help you a lot :D

Reactions: Tim
Is windwhistle warren anywhere near? Maybe they can help?

I've never heard of it...

I might be able to pick up a new friend on Tuesday though! Depends on how quickly I can get my exams done.

Reactions: Tim
Good luck with your exams - and good luck with finding a friend for Smudge

Windwhistle Warren is in Westbury upon Severn, Gloucestershire. I have contact details if you want them.
Hope it goes well on Tuesday and all the best for your exams :)

Thank you! I have about 3 practical exams tomorrow: All involving, believe it or not, general first aid to a animal and then administering medicine, then I need to set up two enclosures for exotic animals.

The on Tuesday I need to deliver a presentation on Pet Shops (a GREAT opportunity to rant about Pets At Home...) And then do an examination about my environment assignment - throw a quadrant around... then a written examination on Wednesday (but I know all the questions, heh heh...)

All the best for your exams and in finding a new cage mate for Scruff

I have been involved with piggy transport to windwhistle warren and if a possible friend can be found close by then I'm sure it wouldn't take much organisation to get a piggy to Smudge :)
I think the one wabbit came from Northumberland! And very lovely he was too, a well behaved cargo :luv:

Hey @DoragonHinansho :) I can't praise Windwhistle highly enough (have been volunteering there at weekends for a wee while) - definitely worth getting in touch if you're looking for a friend for Smudge. I don't live that far from Bristol so am happy to help out if transport is an issue :) x

Hey @DoragonHinansho :) I can't praise Windwhistle highly enough (have been volunteering there at weekends for a wee while) - definitely worth getting in touch if you're looking for a friend for Smudge. I don't live that far from Bristol so am happy to help out if transport is an issue :) x
Ah it was you I handed Reg over to! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back