• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Can Anyone Help Me With Bedding Ideas?

Great to read your feedback. Just ordered a bale of Aubiose today which should be here on Tuesday next week. I'll only be using it for the litter trays and will try a puppy pad under the layer of Aubiose. I think it will last longer than the pellets I'm using. It was £18.70 with free delivery and that's for the 20kg bale so should work out much cheaper as well.

Thought I'd update this. So it's been 7 weeks and 5 days I'm still not finished with the first bale I ordered! Got about 1/8th of it left. That's really good going considering I use it in litter trays and at my maximum had 6 trays on the go, with 6 pigs. I usually only need to empty the trays every 3-4 days, sometimes scooping out very heavily soiled areas in between. I will definitely be sticking with Aubiose :)

Thought I’d update this! Washable incontinence pad didn’t work for me.....too hard to get the hay off. I eventually went back to puppy pads with a good layer of newspaper on top. After one day I would roll the newspaper with hay, replace with one layer of paper (puppy pad still under) and refil hay. Following day roll the lot up inc puppy pad, and start again. We then moved house, I had to sell my cages as they didn’t fit the new house, and had to start all over again 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😂 x

Back