• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

can anyone recommend a good hair trimmer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscandmatt

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i need to trim the hair around maisies bum bum. she is very furry there. :))

i thought maybe a nose hair trimmer would be best as it is narrower and may be easier to handle?

what does everyone else use? :)

Or how about a 'bikini' trimmer?

Most seem to have the little comb thing on the front to protect the skin and they're slimmer that regular hair trimmers :)

thanks. i need to make sure it will be ok round her bits, as that is mainly where i need to trim the hair down. :...

luckily, after her trim yesterday, she has managed to clean herself up a bit! but i would still prefer the hair shorter on her underneath. :)

i got the remington beard trimmer set from tesco and it's really good for under a tenner. really happy with it, and it's quite funny that maisie has her own beard trimmer! :))

I'm glad it went ok. Maisie can set a new trend amongst piggies. :(|)

:)) before i used it, i showed it to her.... she was not impressed! rolleyes:))

she was so good though, even if mummy did make a bit of a mess with her fur :red i thought she would hate the sound of the trimmer but she wasn't bothered really, just demanded more and more coriander! :))x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back