• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

can my day get any worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snugglypig

what a day I have had.

found Flopsey my rabbit, the sister to Mopsey who I had to have put to sleep in August, not looking good in her cage made an appointment but had to wait till 16.30, vet not 100% on what was wrong Viral infection I think she called it Pasteurellosis so say an airborn thing. told its highly infectious and she was out in the rabbit run along side more old bunny and the piggies in their runs yesterday
Anti biotics given and more brought home for next 5 days put her in her hutch away from the others.

in the mean time my 14 year old step son has attacked his sister and thrown stuff around the house then stormed off before I got back so say hates living here with us and wants out

then picked up 3 up from karate went to drive on to drive to find 8 of my Sows having a free for all around the garden, by this time it is dark at least they are all found and back in their house brought my heavy pregnant sow into the house so I can keep an eye on her over night as she was so stressed with theirlittle expedition.

Then went and picked up Flopsey who just gave up and died in my arms :'( :'( :'
Sorry for the rant

karen

Oh my God Karen - what a nightmare day!

I'm so sorry for the loss of Flopsey - Pasturella is a nasty illness so I expect it was just too much for her to fight off.

We are always here if you need to rant

*hugs*

Oh dear, I bet you put everyone to bed and poured a huge drink didn't you, hope things are looking better today.

14 year olds are awful things at times..... and 15, 16, 17 year olds ..... lol but it does get better, so people tell me, I live in hope :)

Chin up, sorry about Flopsey. :-* :-*

bev said:
Oh dear, I bet you put everyone to bed and poured a huge drink didn't you, hope things are looking better today.

14 year olds are awful things at times..... and 15, 16, 17 year olds ..... lol but it does get better, so people tell me, I live in hope :)

Chin up, sorry about Flopsey. :-* :-*

unfortunately things with the 14 year old are no better, i asked him to turn down the sterieo 3 times over one hour, he didn't then he lost the plot and completely destroyed it, oh well at least he can't keep turning it up LOL

thanks for the advice

karen

LOL Yeah when he's calmed down he's going to think"why did I do that"

Just seen this post. I'm so sorry you're having such a terrible time. The family problem has come just at a time you don't need it, with the death of Flopsy to cope with. Remember, we're all here for you. So glad i don't have kids!

Lots of love and hugs xx

Sorry you had such a sad day the other day, hopefully things can't get any worse! RIP little rabbit

All my guinea's are looking ok, :) not sure about bugsy bunny he is being a little quieter than normal, but then it has rained heavy here all day so may just be huffy :( because he can't get out.

if I could fit in his hutch I would be out with him for the night, LOL

I don't want to bring him in due to guinea mums and bubs in the house just in case.

thank guys

karen

So sorry to hear of your loss & totally sympathise about the 14 year old, i have a similar situation with the oh's older teen>:(

I sure do love my fur-kids ;D

Hugs to you :)

Niki said:
So sorry to hear of your loss & totally sympathise about the 14 year old, i have a similar situation with the oh's older teen>:(

I sure do love my fur-kids ;D

Hugs to you :)

Thanks Niki,

today has been as bad, my step son ran off at 18.15 got out through bedroom window. Have had the Gardi out looking for him.
was found at 22.40 tonight and is with his Grandfather tonight

Who knows what tomorrow will hold
Thank god for my furry babies :)

karen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back