Can some piggies just not like humans or other piggies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolseh

Reaction score
Brandy seems to be like this. He'd rather someone would pet him in his cage rather than bring him out. If you bring him out and hold him for longer than he wants he'l start by trying to bite your fingers then start squeaking really loudly. Once he's into his cage he's fine. If I stand near his cage with Misty or Sooty he'll start chattering his teeth as soon as he hears them. I know he didn't get handled much at his old home because she couldn't be bothered with him just her other piggie and rabbit. Would handling him a bit more each day make any difference? It's just a shame he can't have the company of another piggie or atleast a human really. :(

Abnoba

Reaction score
oh certainly.

I have seen plenty of piggies that are just too glad to eat out of your hand, but hate it when you touch them.

for some piggies, youre nothing more than a foodslave - they want to be left alone otherwise.

cheeky things.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
I guess its like humans really some are loners no matter what you do for them,

H

hayleyandjohn

I have got one like that. She will come up to me at the front of the cage, take food from my hand and even let me stroke her in the cage. But as soon as you wanna take her out she dont want none of it. When do have her out she winges!

Status
Not open for further replies.