can't believe its happened again

Status
Not open for further replies.

aalur

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
well, i'm in hospital, again i know some of you remember i was in hospital in january because i had an ectopic pregnancy and had my tube removed, well, i'm here again, for exactly the same reason, i just can't believe its happened again! So they're going to take my last remaining tube :( :( and that will be that. :( they've discussed ivf but we won't get it on the nhs, so thats kind of the end of our family plans, but years of saving ahead if we want to go down that route, :(... and i want a piggy cuddle

Reaction score
*huggsss* I'm so sorry this has happend to you *sends her guineas to hug and play with yours* x

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwww hun I am really sorry to hear that :(
Its not nice for you at all. Sending you lots of love and lots of piggy kisses and cuddles from me and Reggie x

Laura-CCC4

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh bless you Laura, I am sorry to hear this.

There are always options even if not the ones you originally wanted, when you are good and ready you will think them through.

Big hugs. xx

flips

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh hun, I just want to come and give you a big hug. This is utterly heart-wrenching. Thinking of you both. x

Flumpet, Delilah and Minx send you some piggy licks and kisses. xx>>>xx>>>xx>>>

Gems

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm so sorry, I know nothing I can say will make you feel any better, so instead I'm sending you a big squishy hug from me and the piggies xx

clairelove

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh i am sooooo so sorry your having to go through this, please let us know how you go as we are here to chat when you need to talk...

please dont think thats that as there is IVF and it does have a good chance of working, i know a few people who have had IVF and they went onto have twins xxxxbig, big hugs x

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Really sorry to hear this, hope you are ok, to go through it once is bad enough but twice? grrrr

Looks like you will be just having a furry four legged type family like me chuck, its not so bad :(:)

Sending you a hug from my boys, and me too xxxxxx

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Sending you
lots of BIG HUGS.

I know myself that it is not easy to cope with the realisation that you will never have children of your own. You will also have to find a way as a couple to come to terms with it and turn it into something constructive.

I hope that you recover well!

torieraa

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
oh dear I'm so sorry.

How come they wont give you IVF on the NHS, my brother and his wife had IVF last year on the NHS for their first try as he had mumps as a teenager. surely there must be something they can do for you.

Dindypig

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
z6-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.