• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Can't quite believe it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwww congratulations, what a wonderful suprise :)) Wishing you both a long and happy future together! x

Ahh Congratulations! :) What a lovely surprise; must have been so nice to come home to a proposal & then Christmas :) <3

I've finally got some pics of the ring if any of you are interested :). Sorry for the delay, my camera cable has broken so have had to use the OH's laptop.

DSCF2020.jpg

God my hands look horrible...shame I didn't get my nails done, eh? :))

Just keep hinting ;) Look in the window of every jewellers you walk past :))

Congratulations xx>>> I just love the ring as well. It is quite unusual :) It took my OH 7 years to propose, we got married 4 years after the engagement so have been together for 12 years but only married for just over 1 year rolleyes

Aww congrats xx lovely ring too.
my b/f's always taking about weddings, he wants to get married at some point (soon i think lol) It's me that's not really bothered I've been engaged before and to be honest it doesn't really bother me .....although I love weddings and love listening to my brother's g/f talk about their up & coming wedding in August, but my girls are gonna be bridesmaids so maybe that's why.
People often ask me when I'm gonna get married it's almost like I'm past my sell by date cos I'm over 30 lol

Aww congrats xx lovely ring too.
my b/f's always taking about weddings, he wants to get married at some point (soon i think lol) It's me that's not really bothered I've been engaged before and to be honest it doesn't really bother me .....although I love weddings and love listening to my brother's g/f talk about their up & coming wedding in August, but my girls are gonna be bridesmaids so maybe that's why.
People often ask me when I'm gonna get married it's almost like I'm past my sell by date cos I'm over 30 lol

:)). One of my mum's friends got engaged a few weeks ago...I think they're in their late 50's early 60's lol. I'm sure you'll get there one day. I have no idea when we're actually getting married, need to start saving now though lol.

Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone :)

:)). One of my mum's friends got engaged a few weeks ago...I think they're in their late 50's early 60's lol. I'm sure you'll get there one day. I have no idea when we're actually getting married, need to start saving now though lol.

Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone :)

I'm not sure I actually want too rolleyes nobody seems to believe me when I say that lol.
I was the child that always day dreamed about getting married and even had my colour scheme sorted by the time I was around 12 but after I got engaged to my youngest's dad I lost interest we were together 7/8 yrs and engaged for 5 of those, I still have the ring but it's sat upstairs in a box.
I'm just really not that bothered but then again maybe one day I might wake up and just change my mind:x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back