• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Can't quite believe it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shellza

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
As some of you may know, my flight back to the UK was cancelled and I ended up coming back late last night. When I got home (early hours of this morning) my OH was waiting for me and, to my surprise, proposed to me there and then! I'm so happy! :) We haven't been together long (about a year and a half) but it just seems so right. Now it just doesn't seem real...I keep seeing this ring on my finger and wondering if this is really happening...am I really engaged!? :)) Anyway, I'm blabbing...I'm just so happy and just wanted to share with everyone!
Thanks for reading. x

Awww that is so lovely and what a lovely time of year for it to happen. I wish you a very long and happy future together and one of the best Christmases you have every had x

Thats so romantic! Congratulations, I think you should upload a picture of the ring ;)!

What a lovely Xmas pressie! xx

What lovely news! Congratulations to you both...

Oh thats lovely news how romantic. It was my 20th wedding anniversary this week and i am only 42! I had christmas wedding and it was magical. Have a wonderful christmas bet your planning your 'pig night ' already ha ha ha x x helen

ooh how exciting! Congratulations and a very merry xmas it'll be too x x x

Congratulations! What a special homecoming!

What wonderful news! I am delighted for you both!

Omg CONGRATULATIONS !
What a great christmas you'll have! I'm so happy for you! x

Thank you all :)
I will upload a pic of the ring as soon as I charge up my camera batteries :)). I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year...I know I will :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back