• FORUM DONATIONS OPEN The forum relies on your help to continue running, if you would like to help keep the forum running then you can find out about donating here

Can't wait to get them in new home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jillybean

At long last my indoor home is ready for my girls. Have got a 3 tier cage (banisters added on the ramps!) and hubby made a brilliant run this morning. Turned out bigger than I had hoped - it's 8 ft x 3 ft, wooden base and vinyl on top, then will put newspaper & shredded paper & hay in with the hidey places. They should be moving in tomorrow. I'll try and post a picture but didn't have any luck last time I tried.

Only have 3 girls for this big area - am waiting for a rescue pregnant guinea. Am still looking! This is a gorgeous home for them and they'll join my girls (boys will be separated/neutered). Have separate indoor cages ready & waiting. PLEASE if anyone hears of a needy pregnant guinea, let me know - I'm happy to speak over e-mail/phone to answer any questions. I can e-mail photos of winter/summer accommodation. Looking in Wilts/Somerset/Glouc/Dorset/Bristol/S Wales etc area. I know Rescues don't like passing on pregnant animals but I guarantee this is such a good home and I will keep all babies, no breeding & no re-homing. And of course I'll pay an adoption fee. Thanks guys.

C

cavykind

This sounds brilliant and I can't wait to see pics...and maybe pinch some ideas :)

It's sad that you can't find a "giuinea in waiting" when you consider all the poor little girls giving birth via backyard breeders, ignorant pet homes etc :(

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.