Car boot today

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hils78

I managed to grab myself 2 hours this morning which is rare for me. OH works such odd hours that I never seem to be selfish & do something by myself. I went to the local car boot sale & it was heaving & the sun was out.
For 50p I brought "The really useful Guinea Pig Guide" By Myra Mahoney. Well chuffed because I have nearly brought it new so many times. The couple on the stall asked if I wanted any Guineas with the book - of course I said yes! They're totally in love with theirs it sounded. The daughter & mum wanted a pet but didn't want a rabbit so they went to Melton Market & bid on what they thought was a Sow & her baby but they didn't see the 2 other babies hiding under her. They spent £5. They weren't prepared to part with their Guineas btw.

For some reason I brought a quarter of a carrier bag of old dirty marbles for 50p too! I adore marbles. I put them in the top of my plant pots. Will wash them tomorrow to see if there's any treasure - really can't tell because they're so covered in soil.

I really wish that I was selling there today would have made a small fortune with all the people. Would like to raise cash to get Bandit neutered.

Haven't heard a firework in about an hour thank god!

Status
Not open for further replies.