• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Casper has been bitten by his bro again.

So pleased he is recovered :) My Albert isn't doing so good and we fear we may lose him. He's only 18 months old :(
Whats wrong with him? Any clicking when breathing or anything? I noticed when this happens its respiratory issues and i notice he gerbil will become much lazier and prop their heads up to sleep

Wasnt fair to leave Shadow out, so here is a quick video of him, he is the little bugger that did the damage to Casper, but i guess he just did what he felt he had to do to survive, for whatever reasons they may have been👍

Whats wrong with him? Any clicking when breathing or anything? I noticed when this happens its respiratory issues and i notice he gerbil will become much lazier and prop their heads up to sleep

Sorry, I've only just seen this but you already know that we sadly lost Albert :(

Shadow is lovely. How are they getting on being apart?

Sorry, I've only just seen this but you already know that we sadly lost Albert :(

Shadow is lovely. How are they getting on being apart?
Yea i left a message in your rainbow bridge tribute, Casper and Shadow are both keeping busy, its like they dont care. How are the rest of yours?

Yea i left a message in your rainbow bridge tribute, Casper and Shadow are both keeping busy, its like they dont care. How are the rest of yours?

That's good as they can pine when their friend dies. Not that you've had one die but they're not to know that.

Derek and Rodney have been quiet but they're doing fine. I'm just glad they have each other

Back