• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cat dry food?

ThatPurpleB

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
To cut a long story short next door have moved house and their cat doesnt seem to have got the memo. So he's sleeping on our garden and looking very lost. It broke my heart when he was meowing at me the other day.

So we maybe have a cat now?....

Anyway, what dry food do you guys feed your cats? I'm not doing wet food as I cant stand it 🤢 I know nothing about cats so I have no idea which dry foods are ok.

Thanks for any advice!

Whilst it sounds like he doesn't have the greatest owners, I personally wouldn't start feeding him.
He may need a special diet or have underlying medical issues or he may just be a chatty, friendly cat.
Just becasue he is mewing at you doesn't mean he isn't being fed by his owners.

If you are worried maybe pop next door and have a word with them.
You could say how much you love the cat and you see him all the time and he seems really friendly.
You could even take a cat treat for him and say you didin't want to just feed him without their knowledge, but you are getting quite attached to him.
Their reaction should tell you how committed they are to his care.

Whilst it sounds like he doesn't have the greatest owners, I personally wouldn't start feeding him.
He may need a special diet or have underlying medical issues or he may just be a chatty, friendly cat.
Just becasue he is mewing at you doesn't mean he isn't being fed by his owners.

If you are worried maybe pop next door and have a word with them.
You could say how much you love the cat and you see him all the time and he seems really friendly.
You could even take a cat treat for him and say you didin't want to just feed him without their knowledge, but you are getting quite attached to him.
Their reaction should tell you how committed they are to his care.

It's not my current neighbors cat. My neighbor moved out and their cat is still here. We have new neighbors now.

Yes I got told off for giving the neighbour's cat dreamies treats as the cat was on a diet. There are several brands of compete dry food in the supermarkets, whiskas, go cat, purina. Just need to make sure they have water as well.

Back