cat n dog sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

karenrgpr

I want to sponsor a cat and a dog for my neices for christmas, does anyone have any ideas? Small or large rescues/schemes I'm not bothered :)

D

DebbieR

The NCDL (or whatever they're called now)....Dogs Trust I think...are brilliant for sponsering dogs. It's only about £5 a month and you get all sorts of lovely things from your sponser dog. Also, you can go and visit them and take them for a walk if you pre book it.

C

chinakit

I sponsored a dog with the Dogs Trust for a year. Sadly can no longer afford to do it as I am now on sickness benefits. They are great though, they send letters and photos from 'your' dog.

Maybe Cats Protection do something similar for cats?

And does anyone know where I could sponsor a Lemur? ::)

D

DebbieR

Paradise Wildlife Park do sponsering animals and they have some lovely lemurs there :)

L

lizz79

When i was about 12 my mum sponsored a cat for me from he cats protection league as a gift and that was lovely you got a photo, stickers a gift. Plus a magazine that was really good every couple of months.

C

cavykind

It might be worth contacting local rescues as then the children could visit "their" dog or cat. I think what you are doing is a lovely idea by the way :)

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.