Caught Such A Cute Picture Of The Bunnies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
A few days ago we were finally able to introduce Ralph (on the left) to Toffee. All went well and I moved them both into my bedroom to allow them to begin living with eachother. I've gotta say they are both absolutely in love with eachother.

Laying in bed tonight and I thought "hmmm, those two are a bit quiet" (they are usually running around humping eachother:doh:). So I grabbed my phone and turned the camera light on and caught them using eachother as a pillow, fast asleep, awww!

Couldn't resist catching a photo, even if I did wake Toffee up from the flash in the process, ooops!:shh:
image.jpg

Tim

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I've never had bunnies before but this so males me want some! Very sweet :luv:

madguinealady

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love bunnies.Had a few at one point but had to give them up when I broke my ankle and could no longer clean hutches out.Really miss them.

Abbie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Beautiful. What do you keep them in or are they free range?
They have a 2x5 C&C cage as there "home" where they go to the bathroom, eat, where I place the hay and water ect, but the cage is always open for them to freerange in my bedroom :)

Ma7ie

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
They have a 2x5 C&C cage as there "home" where they go to the bathroom, eat, where I place the hay and water ect, but the cage is always open for them to freerange in my bedroom :)
Lucky bunnies ☺

Marshmallows

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awww! What breeds are the bunnies? They are so cute! I definitely want one in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.