• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Caught Such A Cute Picture Of The Bunnies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
A few days ago we were finally able to introduce Ralph (on the left) to Toffee. All went well and I moved them both into my bedroom to allow them to begin living with eachother. I've gotta say they are both absolutely in love with eachother.

Laying in bed tonight and I thought "hmmm, those two are a bit quiet" (they are usually running around humping eachother:doh:). So I grabbed my phone and turned the camera light on and caught them using eachother as a pillow, fast asleep, awww!

Couldn't resist catching a photo, even if I did wake Toffee up from the flash in the process, ooops!:shh:
image.jpg

I've never had bunnies before but this so males me want some! Very sweet :luv:

I love bunnies.Had a few at one point but had to give them up when I broke my ankle and could no longer clean hutches out.Really miss them.

Beautiful. What do you keep them in or are they free range?

They have a 2x5 C&C cage as there "home" where they go to the bathroom, eat, where I place the hay and water ect, but the cage is always open for them to freerange in my bedroom :)

They have a 2x5 C&C cage as there "home" where they go to the bathroom, eat, where I place the hay and water ect, but the cage is always open for them to freerange in my bedroom :)
Lucky bunnies ☺

Awww! What breeds are the bunnies? They are so cute! I definitely want one in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back