• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Cavy magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a magazine I could subscribe too?

What are you looking to get out of it?

Eg I subscibed to Cavy Magazine but its all about shows with very few pictures so it wasnt really what I was hoping it was

I've recently just sold my collection of cavy magazines and found them to be quite good not so much the breeders stuff but the general chat about growing veggie and some of the health tips were very good a lot of it is for showing though and maybe its expensive for just that, as already suggested Critters was quite good its Amercian so they tend to use American terms and prices etc

Some of the veterinary advice used to be abysmal, but maybe it has improved now, I hope so :)

yes it has changed I had some old ones and the newer ones definalty had more up to date info, some of the snippets I found quite interesting etc,

michellemuffin said:
yes it has changed I had some old ones and the newer ones definalty had more up to date info, some of the snippets I found quite interesting etc,

That's good, I think it is for a specific target audience though and that is understandably reflected in the content.

I still miss "animlas" magazine :'(

you would think as a nation of great animal lovers they would have a regular animal magazine would'nt you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back