• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Cavy slaves from Glasgow where do you get good quality hay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
I think they do if you buy enough but I am not sure as I pass them on my way home from work, which side of Glasgow are you in? They are Southside. It would certainly be worth giving them a call.

shiseido

I think they do if you buy enough but I am not sure as I pass them on my way home from work, which side of Glasgow are you in? They are Southside. It would certainly be worth giving them a call.
I'm at northside mallethead. I will try to give them a ring tomorrow. :)

shiseido

The hay bale they got is not been treated so I'm bit concerned the beasties (eg. mites) inside.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
I have used it for my piggies for years and have always been delighted with the quality. I buy all my piggy food, readigrass and bedding from there.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
There is also an online store called the Hay Experts that sell a variety of different hays. If buying from a feed merchant is not for you then it is worth looking for the best deals online as they tend to be cheaper than many pet shops.

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Animal Magic are great.

I have found a Country feeds in barrhead. Me and my mum are visiting this week I will let you know my findings!

Status
Not open for further replies.