• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Champions League Final Arsenal Vs Barcleona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

Go I'm so nrvs for Arsnal tonight. Hubby has his lucky socks on in Paris to giv thm luck. I hav my Arsnal Shirt on an kis ar kitt out too.

I proably b on hr whn it on an kp chcking it cos I gt so nrvous that I fl sick.

Bn rally sa (happy sa);D toay bn playing th Arsnal's hants in my car at TP volum also my car has its St gorgs flags attach waving in th air.

[color]ME N YU GUNNES!!

Last edited by a moderator:
NO MRS PLAYER IT ISNT JUST FOOTBALL.

ITS ARSENAL.

AND YES I'M SHOUTING ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

wish hubby would call me and tell me he has got in. he's switched his phone off

cant watch 1 man down and our goalie is off. it cant get any worse. ngihtmare

1 nil to the arsena,l 1 nil to the arsenal, 1 nil to the arsenal, 1 nil to thte arsenal,

i'm singing it.

They are spending more time being fouled than actually playing football lol.

I know I am supporting Arsenal but only this once but Sol Campbell was a spurs player so I can see why he scored :)

The Liverpool gave was more on the edge of your seat like. Luke had to explain to me about goalie being sent off lol. I thought they would be playing with no goal keeper! LOL

LOL. I'm not watching now. I cant i feel to sick.

I have it on the tv but its on mute and I cant see the tv where i am.

oh dear 2, 1 what a shame I'm from london so always support the london team, my son is an Arsenal supporter but the rest of us are Charlton fans , hubby who says he does'nt like footie is going mad at the tv, fancy getting the goalie sent off, do you think he deliberatly failed him, ?
the man over the road is a nutter in a nice way, he does the christmas lights so hugh, and this year he is adding a hugh St George flag made of lights on his bungalow roof, we have England bunting and hugh St George flags with CAFC on of course and maybe red and white balloons, to put up, cars are already going around with flags on them here as well.

oh dear final whistle never mind they always do well usually, still its only a game, I know I know

lol I have to say Arsenal were playing really well in the first half but the 2nd half was just painful to watch because Arsenal hardly touched the ball! You crying Michele? lol

GUTTED TOTALLY AND UTTERLY GUTTED. :'( :'( :'( :'( I HAVE BEEN CRYING MY EYES OUT SORRY

THINK THE REF WAS A BARCELONA FAN.

MICHELLE - I'M ONE OF THOSE ONES WITH THEIR ST GEORGES FLAGS ON THEIR CARS. NEED TO HUNT OUT MY SONS BIG FLAG TO PUT IN THE WINDOW.

STILL GUTTED!

Well that linesman was pictured wearing a barca kit so it would make sense if the ref was as well! Real shame, I was hoping they would do it... Feel so bad for Henry, just the look on his face you can tell how truely gutted he is!

At least you have next seasons champions league to look forward to... whereas my team coventry have... the championship to look forward to!

LMAO - I'm sorry, but how and why do you take it so seriously?! I don't get it! It's only football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back