• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Charlie my rescued rex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
100_2264.jpg

he is the most gentliest boy around

OMG ! hes gorgoues. What a handsome chap he. If you lived a pig closer would have to come and have a pigigie-cuddle for sure. :)

awwwwwww he's sooooooooo cute! ;)

On that pic his fur looks so soft & fluffy!

Trace x

I have been craving a silver Agouti recently! Never had a rex though. He look really sweet!

his owner used him as a breeder and he has some of the most loveliest babies apparently, he is very gentle and comes to you and takes food from your hand he is going to be put in with marley my white pink eyed rex yes I would like babies and intend keeping every one of them they are my most favourite breed, I waited 2 years to get him ever since i lost my Henry, I knew I would find one one day, hes been on his own since i got him to be sure he is ok and needs company, so marley will be joining him soon , he looks like Henrys son I still have albie ( albert) but albie is smaller I did'nt breed albie with marley becasue I was given henry from a breeder and henry died young and unexpected and I dont want to breed a weakness in of any kind i know I'm taking the chance with charlie but i know about Henrys past,and refuse to chance it, Evee who died unexpectedly recently was Henrys daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back